It is important that every patient and provider read and understand the full KRAS G12C Single Gene Test (“SGT”) Program (also referred to as the “Program”) Terms and Conditions.
The Program is a one-time offer for redemption of one KRAS G12C SGT Mutation Analysis laboratory biomarker test from a participating NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc. lab and may only be redeemed once per eligible patient per lifetime.
PATIENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
The Program is only open to patients who:
- diagnosed with metastatic (Stage IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) whose healthcare provider has ordered a KRAS G12C SGT biomarker laboratory test; and,
- reside in the United States, Puerto Rico or the United States territories.
Participating patients and their healthcare providers are responsible for providing Amgen with accurate information necessary to determine patient program eligibility.
- The Program is a one-time offer for coverage of the laboratory testing costs for one KRAS G12C SGT Mutation Analysis laboratory biomarker test and may only be redeemed once per eligible patient per lifetime.
- The KRAS SGT Program does not cover any other costs, including but not limited to, office visits or biopsies.
- There are no income or insurance requirements associated with this program.
- The Program request form may only be redeemed at participating NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc. laboratories.
Please ask a Biomarker Assist representative to help you understand eligibility for the Program by calling
1(866) AMG-ASST (1-866-264-2778).
For all eligible patients the Program offers:
- A Program benefit in which eligible patients may redeem one request form for the Program at a participating NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc. lab and not at any other laboratory.
- The Program does not cover any other costs, including but not limited to, office visits or biopsies and is limited to one KRAS G12C SGT Mutation Analysis laboratory biomarker test per eligible patient per the patient’s lifetime.
- No purchase is required.
Only eligible patients qualify for the Program.
- This offer is not transferrable and may not be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer. No substitutions are permitted.
Patients may not seek reimbursement for the value received from the Program from any third-party payers, including but not limited to flexible spending accounts, healthcare savings accounts, commercial, or government insurance.
- Participating in this program means that eligible patients are ensuring they have and will comply with Program Terms and Conditions, and any disclosures their insurance provider may require regarding their participation in the Program.
Patients may not count the KRAS G12C Single Gene Test Program as an expense incurred for purposes of determining out-of-pocket costs for any health plan.
- Offer not valid if reproduced or submitted to any payer, non-participating laboratory, or for more than one KRAS G12C SGT Mutation Analysis laboratory biomarker test per eligible patient.
- It is illegal for any person to sell, purchase, or trade, or offer to sell, purchase, or trade, or to counterfeit the KRAS G12C Single Gene Test Request Form.
- Only valid in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States territories; this offer is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- Amgen Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend offer at any time without notice. Restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change or discontinuation without notice. This is not health insurance.
Please ask a Biomarker Assist representative if you have any questions by calling 1(866) AMG-ASST (1-866-264-2778).
BY USING THIS PROGRAM, PARTICIANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Program available exclusively through participating NeoGenomics Laboratories and will cover the cost of one test (provided adequate tissue is submitted according to NeoGenomics specimen, storage and transportation requirements), regardless of results and treatment decisions.
Specimen Requirements — Use cool pack during transport. Please call Client Services Team with any questions regarding specimen requirements or shipping instructions at 1-866-776-5907, option 3. Please refer to the website for specific details on each specimen.
Test Descriptions — Please see complete test description and other tests available outside this program at www.neogenomics.com.
Test Notations — Specimen Usage: NeoGenomics makes every effort to preserve and not exhaust tissue, but in small and thin specimens, there is a possibility of exhausting the specimen in order to ensure adequate material and reliable results.
The Program is valid through 12/31/2023 and only covers tests processed through a participating NeoGenomics laboratory on or before 12/31/2023.